Having refreshments at the office for your employees and visitors is a nice touch. It makes guests feel welcomed, it keeps everyone hydrated and it can even provide a bit of a morale boost.
Now that it’s almost summer, we feel like it’s a good time to step up your refreshment game with some new options to keep people cool and hydrated! Here are a few drink ideas for the summer season.
- Iced water: Drinking eight glasses of water a day is essential for one’s overall health, and it’s also proven to make employees more alert and productive throughout the day. If you’re serving iced water, just be sure that it’s treated with a commercial water filter in Cincinnati, OH to ensure that there are no harmful contaminants in it.
- Iced coffee: It’s a safe assumption that most folks in the office drink coffee, especially in the morning when they’re still trying to wake up. Even though that caffeine fix is a must, drinking a hot beverage on a 90-degree day isn’t all that appealing. Instead, mix it up by serving iced coffee in the summer! We guarantee your employees will appreciate the change of pace.
- Iced tea: When the non-coffee drinkers need a mid-day boost, they often turn to a caffeinated beverage like tea that can put a little pep in their step. But, just like with coffee, nobody wants a hot cup of tea on a summer day. Help the tea drinkers out by serving iced tea in the summer! In addition to having less sugar than a can of soda, a glass of iced tea is packed with antioxidants to help keep immune systems high around the office.
- Lemon water: Regular iced water gets boring after a while. Sometimes, it’s necessary to step it up by adding sliced lemons! The citrus gives the water a great taste and also provides employees with plenty of vitamin C. Lemon water also freshens breath, which is helpful when you’re stuck in an office with a bunch of other people all day.
- Fruit-infused water: Why stop with lemons if you want to liven up your water? A variety of other fruits (and even some vegetables and herbs) can elevate your water to whole new levels. Other popular infusion flavors include lime, strawberry, orange, watermelon, raspberry, blueberry mint, rosemary and basil. Keep in mind that a lot of these flavors will start to leave particles behind after a few hours, so be sure to strain those out!
- Lemonade: Is there anything better than a cool glass of lemonade on a hot summer’s day? Give everyone in the office a real treat by putting out a container of lemonade made with pure water, and you’re sure to see smiles across the office.
No matter what type of beverage you serve, make sure that it’s treated with a commercial water filter in Cincinnati, OH. If you need your office outfitted with a commercial filter, be sure to give Ultra Pure Water Technologies a call! We’ll set you up with a commercial filter to ensure that all of your water is as clean and pure as can be.
Categorised in: Commercial Water Filter
This post was written by Writer