Water softeners are crucial to the pre-treatment of boiler water. Through a process called ion exchange, water softeners remove metals from hard water and replace them with sodium ions, resulting in “softer” water. If your commercial or industrial business uses a boiler, you should really consider installing an industrial or commercial water softener in Cincinnati, OH. The reason water softeners are so important for treating boilers is because improper water treatment is one of the major causes of irreversible boiler tube damage. To keep your boiler running efficiently for a long time, it’s critical that you pre-treat your boiler water... View Article
August 16, 2017 2:15 am Leave your thoughts
- What Is Your Water Type? Answers from Your Local Experts in Water Purification in Cincinnati, OH
- Why Provide Water Purification in Cincinnati, OH for Your Employees?
- Seven Things You Must Never Do with Ozone
- How Did the Ancient Romans Purify Water?
- The Biggest Mistakes Made in the Installation and Operation of Reverse Osmosis Systems