Ultra Pure Water Technologies offers customers throughout Cincinnati, OH and beyond access to commercial water treatment systems designed to deliver the highest quality water to meet your needs.
Take a look at the many products and services we offer:
Commercial water filtration systems
- Water Softeners: Metered or time clock regeneration controls for your commercial water softeners.
- Sediment Filtration: Fully automatic, back washable, stainless steel or plastic industrial water filter housings with cartridges and bag filters.
- Carbon Filtration: Chlorine or organic removal systems. Fully automatic or exchange tank service.
- Reverse Osmosis: Flow rates from 1 to 100,000 GPD; 25% to 75% recovery; rejection rates from 85% to 99%. We offer preventive maintenance programs, membrane or pump replacement.
- Deionization: Mixed bed DI tanks are used in high purity water systems as an addition to reverse osmosis systems and stand-alone systems, to reduce the total dissolved solids (TDS) levels to meet the needs of our high purity customers such as electronics, laboratories, pharmaceutical, medical facilities and more.
Water systems must be disinfected on a regular basis and are part of our
preventative maintenance program. We offer the following commercial water disinfection services:
- Chemical Disinfection
- Ozone Disinfection
- Ultraviolet Disinfection
Supplies and Products
Storage and distribution tanks
A core component of any reverse osmosis system, water is pumped into a storage tank and then pumped out when osmosis is complete. We offer customers plastic or stainless steel systems, with flow rates from 2 to 150 GPM.
Commercial and industrial water filter cartridges
We sell a variety of industrial and commercial water filter cartridges, including nominal 1 to 100 micron filters, sub-micron bacterial removal filters, and Ultra Filters.
Filtration media (resin) within a system will break down over time, demanding a replacement for the filter to function appropriately. We provide media replacements for softeners, carbon filters, and multimedia commercial water filters. This can include granular activated carbon, softening resins and more.
For more information about any of the commercial water treatment products and ozone disinfection services we offer throughout Cincinnati, Springdale, Hamilton County, OH and Northern Kentucky or to inquire about how we can assist you in the installation, repair or maintenance of your commercial water treatment system, contact us today 513-771-2434.