What Are the Benefits of DI Exchange Tanks?
DI exchange tanks are a type of equipment used inside service deionization (SDI) systems as a means of replacing synthetic resins that are used for capturing harmful anions and cations. You will not need them, however, if you have a continuously regenerating electrodeionization (EDI) system.
These tanks are most commonly used downstream of a reverse osmosis system as part of the water purification process. They can also be used as a standalone purification measure in place of a reverse osmosis system if there is anything preventing you from being able to use a reverse osmosis system in your operation.
When selecting DI exchange tanks for your Cincinnati, OH facility, there are several variables you must consider as part of your choice. First, you’ll need to take into account the characteristics of your feed water, as well as any outflow quality requirements you have. You’ll also need to consider the size—the larger the DI exchange tank, the higher the flow rates you’ll be able to achieve. Finally, consider the bed tanks. Separate bed tanks are capable of creating higher volumes at lower quality, while mixed bed tanks are capable of producing lower volumes at higher qualities.
Here are a few of the primary benefits associated with using these tanks at your facility:
- Wide range of options: You can find tanks that feature a wide range of sizes and resin types, which will allow you to customize your purification methods based on the characteristics of your water and to get you the quantity of purified water you need.
- Service for numerous industries: There are many different commercial and industrial fields that benefit from the use of DI exchange tanks in Cincinnati, OH, including pharmaceutical, automotive, medical, manufacturing, laboratories, agriculture and food and beverage.
- Effective: DI exchange tanks are extremely effective at removing all dissolved minerals. They are reliable and last a long time without requiring a significant amount of ongoing preventative maintenance.
- Environmentally friendly: Deionized water is extremely environmentally friendly due to its excellent purity, which is why it is frequently relied upon for green cleaning and other sustainable initiatives. The process of deionization uses no chemicals or additives.
- Industrial capabilities: Deionized water is frequently used for cooling or lubricating machinery and other applications in industrial settings. It is also frequently used in factory and manufacturing settings because it prevents a buildup of salts on machinery.
Deionized water is highly suitable for use in various industrial and commercial settings. If you believe your facility would benefit from the use of deionized water, it is important to spend some time researching the various DI exchange tanks available on the market in Cincinnati, OH so you can select options that will suit the needs of your facility.
If you’re interested in learning more about the deionization process and the equipment that will be required to achieve it, we encourage you to contact the team at Ultra Pure Water Technologies with any questions you have. We look forward to assisting you with your water purification needs.
Categorised in: DI Exchange Tanks
This post was written by Writer